Tuesday, December 11, 2007

why a blog?

i dont really know. it just felt like an interesting thing to do. my best friend from college got me going (thanks tarek). he's in palestine. im in australia. just as his words made me discover another world out there, maybe, my own thoughts will make others discover some other space in this planet. why not? the world is so big, and we are all so little that's its naive to think we one day will see it all. that's why it's good to think collectively. i feel i just stepped into palestine. thanks nano.

i love writing and haven't done it much since i came back from bikram yoga training.

oh. training. what was that?
9 weeks of lots of heat, amazing energy, self-discovery, breakthroughs, little sleep and lots of bikram yoga and bikram's lectures... i never thought being in hawaii could be so hard. amazing experience. eye-opening. changed my life and the lives of those who know me and now have to listen to me talk about yoga all the time. i cant call myself a yogi yet. im on my way. most importantly, i think ive found my passion. dont worry, i wont start talking to much about yoga. not in this first post.

yoga is all ive been doing for the last 3 months or so. if you really get into the meaning of yoga, you would realize that means ive been doing a bit of everything-just in a new way, in a better way, in a happier way.

summary of my last years:
graduated from architecture school. worked for a summer on the construction a pre-fab house (ecomod). left 'the ville' and 'the university'. flew back home for 2 weeks (lima, peru). somehow ended up in training. got my certicate. flew to australia to live with my brother and to teach yoga.

and started a blog.
to think out loud.
to share.
to listen.

No comments: